Hum dum di dum - 14th October 2014

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall;
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Cause,
Effect;
Reaction,
Eulogy.

Lionel Messi had the ball,
Pepe tackled him from afar;
Jumped above the pitch so high,
Messi yelped 'Why oh why'.

~

What is written can be deleted;
what is deleted can be rewritten,
but in those moments of flurry,
Always remember: Undo=Ctrl+Z.

~

Grammar vexes me,
Caught unabashedly in its glorification.
I can't but foresee my own fallacy.
Little snippets of torture,
for the game loving.
Unwarranted and unchecked:
Errors by the uncaring.
If man wishes to communicate,
He does so as he pleases;
Be it a classy mistress 
or a skank-y ho.
Ultimately what pleases men,
is the English lady they know.
~

When the sunshine creeps
slyly over my back;
The wind lays siege to my senses.
and grumpily I sigh
"Should have worn a sweater."

~
GBK






Comments

Popular Posts