4th October 2014

Two days after the much celebrated Dry Day in the country. I'm on the brink of falling asleep in my chair as I listen to my laptop hum slowly. Maybe complaining to me, that I've overrun its right to enjoy some moments of quiet and peace.

Not that all that's dry is bad and all that's wet is good. (You dirty mind.)

I have another half an hour to kill before I head back home and collapse on my bed like a pale raggedy doll seeking the confines of the someplace dark and quiet.

I decided to write today. I had a few topics in mind too.


Philosophy isn't exactly my forte but I've been trying to catch some bits of what people did in the past when they didn't have facebook and twitter and the works. (I waste too much time online anyway).
So I stumbled upon historyofphilosophy.net - Give it a lookie. Won't hurt you. They've got good podcasts saved for the curious soul.

Chelsea vs Arsenal this weekend on Sunday. Hoping for a good game from the Gunners. Last match was shit. 6-0. I remember the day when I happily drunk myself to oblivion to forget the scoreline that day. Gibbs sent off for Chambo's mistake and then the bad went to worst without stopping for worse in between.

At Veera's, chugging away on the beer for the amnesia, but courageously sat through that night. What a night. 1000th Match as a Manager and you get handed down at 6-0 defeat. Damn timing. Anyway Arsene; all the best for the match at hand.


" When all you can do is hope, you better hope damn well."  - Football fans
" If you win you win, if you lose; hahahahahahaha ensues" - Football fans post match reactions

Its fragmented; this post much like the thoughts in my head these days. I am living on a day to day basis so I don't end up doing much; than the work I did last day. Sure, the job pays; but is that what mankind has to cope with: To make sense of the number of people in this world and to survive
('Money' - Pink Floyd)

Elsewhere in America people think of Indians living in poverty. Africans living in fear of Ebola. Yet somehow extremism and terrorism is the action item of the day. Sure.. Call it anti-terrorism. But doesn't an eye for an eye make the whole world blind?

Its 615 am. Got 15 minutes on the clock left.

If Kabir wrote Dohas and Eminem raps. Wouldn't it be cool to have songs of mix genres. Rappa-Dohas anyone or maybe a spin off of Rammstein's song ' Du Hast' - Do RAP ?

Check out brainpickings.org. Popova is brilliant!

I'll be signing off now. Hopefully for a nondescript weekend with a nice match on the cards. Socialization is over-rated these days. Everyone wants to know everyone without knowing much about anyone. Adding to the irony is the experimental fact that people seem to forgetting more easily.

Anyway. Logging off now.
Until next time.
Gautam Begamudre Krishnamurthy

(Long name. Tall frame;
yet my jokes are lame) - Do-RAP bitches :D



Comments

Popular Posts